Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Lunch Box and Day 8 Lunch

GOODBYN Lunchbox


I was very happy when I went to Target today and found the Goodbyn Lunchbox that one of my friends suggested that I try.  It was under $10 which was a major plus!  


I wanted to find a bento style lunch box that was a little bit bigger and could fit more of a sandwich in it.  The back of the box says that the big compartment can hold 2.1 cups of food, the middle compartment can hold 2 cups and the smaller compartment can hold 1 cup.




The Goodbyn is very easy to open and I think my kindergartener shouldn't have any trouble opening it up.  I went ahead and packed her lunch for Day 8.  It was a bit tricky, just because I had several different foods that I wanted to include, but wasn't sure how to fit it in.  Here's what I came up with.


Day 8 - Pizza "Lunchable"

Dairy: Shredded Cheese
Healthy Fats: Green Olives
Grain: Whole Grain English Muffin (cut in half for pizza dough)
Fruits: Blueberries and Grapes (there are more grapes than normal because this lunch will be partially shared with little sister)
Vegetables:  Tomato Sauce
Extras:  Surprise Chocolate Cookie, brought by Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment